Oh my heavens….I went to the city yesterday, my husband had a doctor’s appointment. We had so much fun, I know I did.
He dropped me off at the mall while he went for his appointment. A kid in a candy store. It is so nice to look and I don’t feel the urge to buy, but I did get a new top. 😀
We had errands to do also, but we did them together, except for the 30 minute I was at the mall by myself. Yep that’s right! His doctor’s office is just around the corner…Well, okay, 45 minute to an hour, but no more. We just had too much to get done.
Okay that is my five minutes. I will talk to you later. Love and prayers to you all. ❤ & /\’s
PS…I want to thank The Gypsy Mama for introducing me to this FIVE MINUTE FRIDAY. Just write randomly for 5 minutes and stop. I enjoy it. Thanks Gypsy Mama! 🙂
- Five Minute Friday: Tired (graceformymess.com)
- Five Minute Friday: This is Real (graceformymess.com)
- Five Minute Friday: Tender (melissabrotherton.com)
- Five Minute Friday: Trust (mylifemystyles.wordpress.com)
- Trust -five minute friday- (omily.wordpress.com)
- Five Minute Friday: Trust (rainintorainbows.com)